As far as we can remember, movies featuring awkward, unlucky or larger-than-life security guards, or dynamic and protective duets, have been a fun and important part of film history. Here's a list of classic bodyguard movies, or movies with ultra-powerful security stars that we simply can not forget.
1. Armed and Dangerous: John Candy and Eugene Levy team up to write film history in this brilliant two-man comedy; The bump duo plays a recently dismissed cop and amoral lawyer who act as security guards, but discover that they are unknowingly becoming members of a corrupt company.
2. The Bodyguard: Kevin Costner and Whitney Houston sizzle on the big screen as a former Secret Service agent acting as a bodyguard for a traditional pop singer. The film's epic soundtrack continues to be one of the best-selling albums of all time.
3. National Security: Martin Lawrence and Steve Zahn as Earl and Hank, respectively; two guards from different backgrounds who have one thing in common: the security company for which they work. Their story of mutual hatred stems from Earl's key role in Hank's dismissal of the police force. This strange couple does not disappoint in the ray of laughter.
4. Observe and report: This black comedy starring Seth Rogen as Ronnie Barnhardt, a depressed frost guard who heads the Forest Ridge Mall security department. When he fails to get into the police and is degraded by the officer who resumes his operations, he embarks on a double mission of madness: to prove himself and catch the elusive mall flashlight, l & # 39; Ronnie's sworn enemy and his ultimate target.
5. In Focus: Clint Eastwood as Frank Horrigan, President's Secret Service Agent. Frank has known the fatal blow that it has been to save President Kennedy, but has come to the fore to eliminate a clever assassin who targets his current client.
6. Paul Blart: A cop in the mall: Kevin James takes on the role of Paul Blart, who dreams of becoming a police officer in the state of New Jersey. However, his large size does not prevent him from being a powerful cop, so he must be content to be a security officer in his local mall. Warm and hilarious, it's a great movie for the whole family.
7. The Pacifier: Vin Diesel as badass Shane Wolfe, a disgraced US Navy SEAM, assigned to work as a bodyguard to protect five rebellious children. He may soon be the one who needs protection because he learns at his own expense that nanny is not a joke.
8. Night at the Museum: Larry Daley is a night watchman at the American Museum of Natural History in New York. At the beginning of his shift, he is ordered to leave nothing in or out. He quickly understood the importance of this alarming warning: the Museum comes alive at night, triggering a tingling phenomenon that has delighted moviegoers of all ages.
9. Keeping Tess: Nicholas Cage in the role of Doug Chesnic, a secret service officer protecting Tess Carlisle, from Jessica Tandy, the widow of a former president of the United States. Although he is very proud of his prestigious work, the fiancée First Lady puts his limits to the test by treating him as a humble servant. Have your handkerchief ready for this tearful tearing.
10. Terminator 2: Judgment Day: Arnold Schwarzenegger returns as the ultimate larger-than-life robot guard, a muscular strength of the future in order to protect teenager John Connor. Nothing says fun on the big screen like another deadly Terminator!