November 24, 1859. The day "The Origin of Species" was published and the world was introduced with a unique theory of existence, reasons for existence and the processes of generation, of origin evolution and survival of different species. The oldest and with eternal longevity were amoeba and the like. They've been through all the ups and downs; through the approximate phases presented by Mother Nature.
"The Origin of Species" was a unique book, written to target everyone, to be read and understood by anyone. He was appreciated and had been popular among all classes, whether they were students, researchers, scientists or visionaries. He was popular around the world because of his neutral approach and full language. The theories are still applicable and the book has proved useful for future biological and relative theoretical experiments and practical applications regarding the origin and evolution of different species on planet Earth.
The relative similarity between 'origin of species' and blockchain:
If Satoshi Nakamoto is "Darwin" of Crypto Age, and cryptography is "the origin of species", considering that everything exists in the very world we all live in and has a significant effect around the world . It was eventually understood by almost the whole world, but turned out to be a popular and widely accepted phenomenon.
While other cryptocurrencies did not survive and lost their existence in the winds of change and evolution, just like the first "one-celled" organisms, before the amoeba . Bitcoin, being the fittest of the species, has been the "amoeba" of this relative hypothesis. This has been the cause, inspiration, and benchmark for other more complex organisms that have followed. These bodies, Ethereum for example, were introduced with a new concept of execution, which was ICO (Initial Coin Offering). Relatively, the natural principles of development, nutrition, growth and reproduction are widespread and known to all.
Discussions, scientific and religious, over time and for a long time:
"The Origin of Species" has spawned various lively, scientific-practical and religious-Orthodox discussions, and so has the blockchain. The Orthodox community, or the dominant religious groups at the time, were not flexible enough to allow new theories to prevail in the society they had long ruled. Likewise, the financial system which has dominated since the company was introduced with cash and coins, is unwilling to change and is rigid to its trends established for a few centuries. He may be afraid of the importance he might lose if his principles are superseded.
The book had conspired for a long time, and this reign is popularly known as "The Eclipse of Darwinism", that is, from the 1880s to the 1930s. Despite all the evidence and explanation, "the Eclipse of Darwinism" 'Origin of species' was held for quite a long time to 'acceptance' by the 'responsible'. People were not allowed to talk about "Darwin's theories" in public or on social platforms. The current period could be compared to the same reign, where people couldn't talk about "crypto" in financial meetings or forums related to centralized banks or social platforms related to finance, where the monopoly is a ruler. hotel for large old banks and corporate credit.
The coexistence and definition of "EVOLUTION":
Likewise, there have been a number of other enthusiasts, with new icons that turned into crypto-coins on exchanges, and similar theories on how the world has evolved, after 'the 39; origin of species ". Darwin's theory was then found and proved to be practical and applicable, rather useful in new biological discoveries. Likewise, the concept of ICO (Initial Coin Offering) was introduced to the world. This has led to a revolution, opening the doors for the participation, financially, of "non-technical" individuals in the crypto world.
As before, the concept was questioned, challenged and unfortunately, due to some irregularities and initial failures in running some apps, (which was although a very small ratio compared to the previous ones). successful), critics had a chance to celebrate.
ICO-TIN, THE AFTERLIFE FOR "DARWIN":
"The Origin of Species" later turned out to be almost a definition and explanation of how different species evolved on earth. It was also explained, that what was the difference between the habitats of the earth, to other planets probably, because of which, LIFE was probably not possible elsewhere. Darwin didn't mention it; Neither did Nakamoto, about “ICOs”.
ICOs have been challenged as a concept by authorities and "religious" bodies around the world. These “religious” financial systems (rigid in principle and unhappy to change) have their own limits. They make rigid mandates for each new integration or experience, introduction or invention within the system. These mandates tend to be a "dead end" for ICOs these days.
To provide a window into this "dead end" for ICOs, and with more explanation and integration to this "rigid mandate" policy of "religious bodies", ICO-TIN needs to come into the picture. To provide the much needed habitat for ICOs, and to make "Earth" different from other planets, ICO-TIN sits halfway between progressive ICOs and old "religious" financial systems.
ICO-TIN. THE ENVIRONMENT AND THE OCEAN.
The difference between the other planets is obviously the availability of air and water around the habitable environment. How Darwin defines it, it is "life finds a way". Of course, it is. ICO-TIN has found a way to take ICOs to the next level and make things safe and beneficial, mutually.
The challenges and how ICO-TIN provides a mutually beneficial platform for people, as well as ICO introductory teams, could both be analyzed and understood in the study explained below.
The challenges of launching an ICO are now as follows:
1) The smart contract has its own limits. It can either reveal the address to which the cryptocurrency is to be transferred, i.e. the unique address linked to a particular ICO, and once the address is revealed to everyone or at least a large number of people interested in participating. ICO, they can still come in to make payments.
2) As long as the contract is, the more is considered efficient, but since it has codes, the more gas it consumes per transaction. So it is not at all profitable to extend a smart contract.
3) At that point where an ICO cannot accept more than 14 transactions per second, there comes a bidding situation. In this situation, the parameters set encourage to complete the transaction in any way possible, regardless of the gas price.
4) SPF or single point failure occurs when such a scenario is created.
5) Compliance is another article to consider, where two things need to be covered.
The first one is the KYC process which is more complex than others as it has to be integrated with an image upload which makes the system quite exposed and vulnerable to hacking threats and malware.
The second is accounting, which is once again an important task to regulate and scrutinize as there are different cryptocurrencies on the exchange and one does not want to change the payment method to a medium that is on the exchange. he doesn't use frequently.
6) Strategy development needs to be very planned and flawless. It covers three aspects, now these three aspects have been defined on the traditional ICO methods, these three ways were:
AUCTION – where a defined model judges, which transaction should be prioritized, based on whether which transaction has been saved with a higher price for GAS
BOUNTY – bounty was normally given to participants or non-participants for introducing more people to the program or ICO. This bonus was the number of tokens quite often.
GAS – Gas has been a very big factor when launching an ICO as there are so many transactions due and even a very small amount transaction is completed after consuming GAS from GAS. several times the same amount.
The application and essentiality of ICO-TIN
ICO-TIN is the answer to all of these challenges for someone who has been busy developing their technical and crypto related skills and has never been keen enough to be sufficiently skilled or smart enough to face the challenges of the underground market.
Rather, it is a 'professional' approach. Since someone is being paid for something, there has to be excellent. Anyone can cut their hair, but we prefer a hairdresser because they know their stuff better. This explains the essential nature of a professional package that is ICO-TIN.
This is an enterprise solution for new ICO launches and provides a customized package which also includes the ICO launch and marketing.
The solutions to the problems were as follows:
1) The smart contract will not be accessible; The unique address will never be disclosed to any of the participants. There will be parallel and more secure means for payments.
2) The easiest way to pay will be that, through any payment method (FIAT and BTC currencies as well), it will be necessary to buy USD in the system, and its subsequent purchase will be regulated with these USD.
3) This complete system will be an "OFF-CHAIN" program, integrated into the system anyway; so there will be no transaction, no consumption of GAS during transactions made by participants
4) The payments to be made by the system, however, will be regulated according to the profitable periodic prices of the GAS, and therefore, it will be a system of minimum liability for the outbound and return transactions.
5) There will be no auction for transactions and therefore GAS consumption will not be a problem anyway.
6) The KYC and accounts will be handled in different ways, with a system that will not be in direct alignment with the ICO, so it will not be a threat to the ICO if the download of ICOs is images is required.
7) The accounts will be perfectly managed by individuals and this could also be done more efficiently.
Bringing "the origin of species" to a new level had indeed been a challenge for biologists and other associates, but they could not let Darwin's work and contribution go in vain. It has also been a responsible job to carry the vision to future generations and to nurture the progressive young people of today.
It's not at all too ambitious if "ICO-TIN" is considered the revised "Origin of Species" version of "Nakamoto". This paves the way for more 'two worlds' combination experiences and probabilities.