So you've met your millionaire match. Good work. You've no doubt spent the night preparing, dining, and finalizing plans to spend the winter in Barbados together. He didn't seem remotely interested in anyone else. He told you that his down-to-earth family roots kept him down to earth. He said you were amazing.
Having spent more time hanging out with millionaires than I brushed my teeth, I'm going to tell you exactly how to make this man fall in love (instead of just "crushing") with you. I will also tell you the things that you will inevitably do naturally that will make you lose your man.
1. Don't let your initial spark dampen by being too available. The first thing you will experience is unfailing upheaval. The time you spent with him was undeniably magical. Between the crystal champagne refills, you both laughed and discussed your similarity. For everyone, sparks flew. The problem here is that you will feel "too comfortable" for your own good. Remember that this man is the hyperbole of the desirable – and every other woman he meets feels exactly what you feel. To be busy! If you are not busy, pretend! Forward your calls a day or two late. Don't apologize for being too busy … a woman like you should be busy.
2. Don't get into conversations about the number of clicks on both of you. It is the typical maneuver of a playboy. If he's talking about your "connection", do your best to change the subject to something more neutral. If you can, change the topic to something fun that you did recently. Never tell him that you are bathing in his words. Resist the urge, as much as it does the egg. He gets it from everyone.
3. Never, never, never talk about money. Never. Never. If he raises it, change the subject. It tests you or subconsciously tests you. Do not do that. Already.
4. Kiss him passionately, but don't sleep with him. I cannot emphasize this enough. If you have already done so, you might as well stop reading this because you have given up your power. You are not an important woman to him. You are now a future booty-call. If you need an excuse to leave early, make one up. Better yet, invent something that sounds interesting, such as early skydiving lessons.
Now for the sweet honey nectar. How to make him fall in love with you.
1. Be easily amused, but not overtly impressed. Millionaires are used to meeting women who are gold diggers and that is such a refusal. They've gotten into the habit of spotting women who want their money's worth by their simplest gift: nervous / wide-eyed. If he orders caviar for $ 2,500, go ahead and be visibly excited (he will love it) but don't be discouraged and act shyly. Be thrilled and show it off – then change the subject away from what he is buying and into something meaningful.
2. Be silly. Never be in a bad mood. Don't act like a princess. Millionaires love to spoil women because of the attention, but that won't make them fall in love with you. Be funny, quirky. Don't be a princess. Be the girl you are when you have a sleepover with your girlfriends.
3. Be financially secure. Whether you are or not, give the impression that you have life by the horns. (Just to reiterate, never really talk about money.) You never want him to feel like you're trying to get him to pay your bills (I hope you don't don't do it anyway). Financial security is attractive, especially for millionaires.
3. Always lower the phone first. It’s easy.
4. Make him do something he has never done. Whether to try a new food or to experience something in the city, he would never do it otherwise. Maybe even a stroll in an unknown park. A millionaire is not used to being out of his element. And just like you, the new is always exciting.
Congratulations on your new discovery. Without a doubt, this millionaire can fall in love with you. It is to your advantage that all the other girls he meets make the mistakes that I mentioned above. Good luck!