Mark Zuckerberg, CEO and founder of Facebook, was born on May 14, 1984 in White Plains, New York, time of birth unknown. (Please note: at the time of this correction of the birth time in January 2011, no official birth time of Zuckerberg was published to my knowledge).
His rapid rise in wealth and fame is more than impressive. Zuckerberg entered Harvard in the fall of 2002, met his current girlfriend (Priscilla Chan) in the fall semester of 2003, launched Facebook on February 4, 2004, moved to Palo Alto, California to Summer 2004 left Harvard and ended the year with 1 million Facebook users.
The following year – May 26, 2005 – Accel Partners, a venture capital firm, invested $ 12.7 million in the Zuckerberg network. At the end of 2005, Facebook had more than 5.5 million users.
Two years later, on May 5, 2007, Zuckerberg became the youngest billionaire in the world.
From an astrological point of view, we should see striking measurements between the fall of 2003 and the spring of 2007 corroborating a major transformation of life, such as, for example, Pluto transiting through the natal horoscope of angles from Zuckerberg. The passage of Pluto was located at 19 Sagittarius from February 2003 to September 2004.
My proposal to correct the time of birth at 2:39 p.m. – Ascendant 21 Virgo 02; Midheaven 19 Gemini 35 – shows that Pluto in transit was precisely opposed in the middle of the natal sky for a prolonged transit, highlighting the significant change of perspective of life, the transformation of identity, professional developments , geographic relocation and personal relationships that emerged in Zuckerberg's life in 2003 and 2004.
Given its dramatic ascent, it makes sense that Saturn in transit was opposed to the Ascendant in 1995 when this child prodigy made his debut in the outside world. He started programming in the 1990s. At age 11, on October 7, 1995, software developer David Newman was hired as a private tutor (tr. Saturn opposed to the Ascendant, exact retrograde stroke on October 8, 1995 ).
In 1996, while crossing Uranus opposite his Midheaven, Zuckerberg (11 or 12 years old) wrote an intranet program called ZuckNet for his father's dental practice. Solar Arc (SA) The Midheaven was opposed to Neptune in March 1996 (Neptune rules the 7th house. By using derived houses, the 7th house is the Midheaven of the 10th house, that is to say say his father's career).
With the passage of Saturn passing through the tip of the 9th house in 2000, Zuckerberg moved from public high school to the Phillips Exeter Academy, a boarding school in New Hampshire, where he soaked up Latin and computer programming. He wrote a music player named Synapse. Microsoft and AOL tried to buy Synapse and recruit Zuckerberg, but decided to attend Harvard University instead in the fall of 2002 with Saturn transiting along with its Midheaven.
In the spring of 2003, during Pluto's first direct opposition to the Midheaven, Zuckerberg worked as a code developer on a project called "StreetFax". In September 2003, he developed CourseMatch and then Facemash, which was then closed by the Harvard administration in late October 2003. In the last months of 2003, he also met Priscilla, his girlfriend, with the second direct hit. of tr. Pluto opposed his Midheaven (exactly December 7, 2003).
Zuckerberg registered the domain, thefacebook.com, on January 1, 2004 around the time he visited Palo Alto for the first time during the winter holidays. He launched Facebook on February 4, 2004. He moved to Palo Alto in July / August 2004 with Pluto's last retrograde transit hit against MC (exact August 17, 2004), and left Harvard with the final direct hit ( correct on September 11, 2004).
Transiting Pluto was also square to its Ascendant throughout 2004.
After transiting Saturn's last direct entry into its 11th house in May 2005 (using the Placidus house system), Accel Partners is investing millions in Facebook. After passing through the departure of Saturn from the 11th house (mid-2007), Zuckerberg becomes the youngest billionaire in the world.
Between mid-2007 and August 2009, Saturn passed through the 12th house of Zuckerberg – the house of hidden enemies, privacy concerns and the potential for loss of self. Meanwhile in 2008, the 2004 lawsuit filed by Harvard students, the Winklevoss brothers (which was dismissed in March 2007) is re-filed and the parties reach a confidential settlement agreement in February 2008. June 25 2008, the case is settled and Facebook pays $ 20 million in cash.
Zuckerberg's disappointments don't stop there. On November 6, 2007, he launched Facebook Beacon allowing users to share information based on websites visited on the Internet. The program has created a lot of controversy over privacy issues. On August 12, 2008, a class action was brought against Facebook. On September 21, 2009, Facebook Beacon was closed. Saturn in transit had just made its last pass on the Ascendant of Zuckerberg.
Now, with the passing of Saturn under the horizon, there has been a shift from responsibilities to the outside world, to responsibilities to oneself. Now is the time to make major new personal achievements in life, both personally and professionally.
The life events of the last four months of 2010 were extremely important:
* In early September 2010, Zuckerberg's longtime girlfriend, Priscilla, moved into his home.
* A few weeks later, on September 22, Zuckerberg made a generous donation of $ 100 million to public schools in Newark, New Jersey.
* The film "Social Network" was released on October 1, 2010.
* Zuckerberg and his girlfriend moved "just before Thanksgiving" from their rental home in Palo Alto to an undisclosed location. Maybe they bought a house together, although this is just speculation. (Note the sensitivity to the MC / IC axis at 19 Gemini / Sagittarius, when a moving truck stopped at its rented house just before Thanksgiving 2010: passing through Mars and passing through Mercury were both opposed to the Midheaven on November 22 and 23, respectively).
* On December 15, Zuckerberg was named Personality of the Year 2010 by TIME Magazine.
Using my proposed birth time of 2:39 p.m., Solar Arc Sun would be conjoined in the Midheaven (exact November 21, 2010) corroborating recognition, success and fulfillment of the ego through its social status and his job. Transiting Pluto was semi-square to its native Moon throughout 2010 (final blow, November 14, 2010).
And what about the corroboration of his native Moon located at 18 Scorpio 43 & # 39 ;?
* Saturn's transition was square to the Moon in 1993: probably when he started learning computer programming from his father.
* Transiting Saturn was opposed to the Moon in 2000: transfers from the public high school to the Phillips Exeter Academy in New Hampshire. Transiting Uranus was also square of the Moon throughout 2000.
* Transition Saturn was in the square of the Moon for the first hit on September 7, 2006: Facebook launched the news feed on September 5, 2006.
* Transiting Saturn was in the square of the Moon for the final hit of May 14, 2007: Zuckerberg announced the Facebook platform on May 24, 2007 for programmers to create social applications on Facebook. Today there are over 800,000 developers around the world creating apps for the Facebook platform. On May 5, 2007, Zuckerberg became the youngest billionaire in the world.
The lunar cycle – the Secondary Progressive Moon in a harsh aspect compared to the Secondary Progress Sun – lasting approximately 28 to 30 years is another sensitive timer supporting a birth time proposed at 2:39 p.m.
* The New Moon Phase -SP Moon conjunction SP Sun- begins in April 2000 (Phillips Exeter Academy).
* The crescent moon phase -SP Moon semi-square SP Sun- begins in November 2003 (meeting Priscilla; launches Facebook).
* The first quarter phase of the moon – SP Moon square SP Sun – begins in April 2007 (becomes the youngest billionaire in the world).
* Gibbous Moon Phase -SP Moon sesquiquadrate SP Sun- begins in September 2010 (moves, donates $ 100 million to public schools, release of the film & # 39; Social Network & # 39; and TIME Person of the Year magazine ).
© copyright, Lauren Delsack, January 2011