OK, keep reading as we’re going to share 13 simple strategies that
should be the first step after setting up your business page!
1. Videos are king. Post a video: It’s the age of education; your audience prefers to be educated rather than educated. Facebook users watch 1.8 billion videos a day, you might as well be one of them!
2. Contact your fans. Find out their likes and dislikes, what will steal and what is a flop. Stay connected to your target audience. Staying connected is another FREE way to conduct market research. Research and polling are great ways to determine exactly what your visitors want.
3. Add an effective CTA: (call-to-action button) If your CTA is going to schedule an appointment, you’ll want to write a post encouraging your target market to schedule an appointment now. Another advantage of correctly optimizing your CTA in this example, your customers can book their meeting by clicking on your CTA. Clicking the Book Now button takes them directly to Facebook’s editorial calendar. This is a great opportunity that saves a lot of time and increases conversion rates.
4. We love stores, so include them on your page. Page Stories allow you to share images and short videos that take your audience behind the scenes, giving them an intimate glimpse into your business. Talk about your new story in your post.
5. Let your visitors know what others think of you. Post testimonials and reviews: According to recent research, consumers trust reviews as much as personal recommendations. Ask Amazon!
6. News sells. Announce News: You can post commercial announcements through Facebook Messenger. You can post events, sales or community affairs on your page to reach your large scale customers for FREE!
7. Questions are the answer. A simple way to retain your visitors is to ask questions. People don’t care what you know; they care what you know about them.
8. Inspiration is always a healthy choice. Post inspirational and motivational quotes. If they are unique and very attractive, they will be shared on other social media platforms.
9. Share related news: When you share news that is relatable and interesting to your target market, it makes them feel warm and comfortable. They feel that you don’t just care about promoting your products or services, BUT YOU HAVE A REAL INTEREST.
10. Crowd Feedback: Get feedback from your followers and use it to improve your business. It’s a great way to create transparency and openness with your audience and build trust in the brand.
11. Share your holiday greetings. Especially share this unfamiliar vacation, it gives it a fun fact. And that induces commitment.
12. Create an event: An event can be anything you create. Create emotion and promote.
13. If you post content that receives a lot of comments and shares; you should consider boosting this post! You never know when you can hit the nail on the head or download that perfect video that gets lots of shares; your visitors will let you know.
Keeping recent research in mind, 78% of U.S. consumers say they discover products on Facebook. Facebook is considered one of the best online advertising channels. 51% of total US advertising dollars are spent on digital ads.
Another note, Facebook has more than 2 million months of users, 65 million pages of small businesses and 4 million advertisers on its platform. This makes it the largest social media network in the world.
Finally, Facebook is constantly evolving. It’s a good idea to stay up to date and up to date with their rules, algorithm changes, and marketing tactics.
Check out PYTalkBiz.com for more Facebook marketing tips and tactics. We stay in the know because we practice what we teach.