UBER did not appear long ago. Barely ten years later, they are considering a possible IPO of $ 120 billion. LYFT, another carpool company created in 2012, seven years later, is valued at $ 15.1 billion.
Carpool companies like Uber and LYFT are the result of the technological boom that we have all witnessed over the last 10 years. Companies like Groupon and Airbnb have become the benefactors of a new era of unprecedented growth.
The carpool was created in San Francisco by a company (UberCab) that has developed an app that can handle a car ride with the help of a smartphone. The rest belongs to the story.
Innovation, advanced technology, recognition of a need in the market and experienced leadership all play a role in creating a successful business.
The question is whether these new innovative companies that have been so successful can change again. The answer is obviously yes.
Horse drawn carriages were started in Paris and London in the early 17th century. Proof that there is always room for new disruptive innovators.
How can the car pool industry reinvent itself?
When one sector fails to meet the demands of a growing market share, another is ready to replace it. The secret is of course to recognize and understand the weaknesses of companies like Uber and LYFT and to fill this gap.
Where are these possible gaps?
Listening to complaints from drivers and cyclists opens up new opportunities for innovation.
Driver safety issues
Surprising surge charge
Unable to travel with young children – Uber and LYFT do not provide car seats.
Can not ask for a driver that they like.
Need a better pay structure for drivers. Pay the bills but that's all.
Inconsistent, good as temporary job but nothing in it for the long term employee.
Can not create their own business book to create more consistency.
One of these companies, TRYP Technologies, Inc., has identified many of these shortcomings and appears to be at the forefront of the disruption of the carpool industry. Their model not only creates more independence for the drivers, but also addresses many of the concerns of cyclists. TRYP Technologies, Inc. is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada and promises to become a major disruptor in the carpool market since 2019.
For TRYP pilots, they approached
- Security concerns that allow users with one click to make the home office listen and act accordingly
- Secondly, there are no surge charges, which has always been a common complaint.
- They promise to be one to two percent less than their competitors
- They responded to the concerns of parents of young children with available car seats.
- They can also request the driver of their choice.
- Sponsorship program that earns points that can be converted into cash.
As for TRYP pilots, they can
- Earn 100% of the fare and tip and get instant payment for your application.
- Drivers pay a monthly subscription of $ 199 to the software.
- The driver application includes security features when the user clicks on it, which will allow the home office to listen and act accordingly.
- Build their own business book that allows runners to ask for them.
- Sponsorship program that helps to win every time a sponsored driver takes a runner.
- Stock purchase options
Tryp's technology is designed to provide fast, efficient and affordable on-demand transportation with peace of mind along the way. Their willingness to closely monitor the safety of all their users throughout the Tryp ride makes them a disrupter for the carpool industry.
If you want to become a driver, check out his driver program at: www.Fastzap.net/tryp
Article written by Scott Johnson, independent consultant for TRYP Technologies.