According to IndustryARC’s new market research report titled “Astaxanthin Market: By Product Type (Synthetic Astaxanthin, Astaxanthin-Rich Paracoccus Bacteria, Microalgae Pluviallis Astaxanthin, Aematococcus); By Form (Liquid, Dry); By Applications (Dietary Supplements, Animal Health & Aquaculture, Cosmetics, Food & Beverages, Animal Feed); By Source (Natural, Synthetic) and Geography – (2018-2023)”, the market will be driven by increasing population concerned of its health and the exponential demand for natural food colorings.
The Americas region holds the largest market share in the astaxanthin market. However, Asia-Pacific is estimated to have the strongest growth. As anti-aging creams and other skin products are increasingly sought after, the use of astaxanthin is becoming ubiquitous in this region. The main applications in this region include, among others, cosmetics and dietary supplements.
Selected impact analysis performed in full report
Astaxanthin is responsible for the red color of many sea creatures such as crayfish, krill and salmon. Astaxanthin gives its red color to many sea creatures such as crayfish, krill and salmon.
Astaxanthin has been reported in numerous studies for its high antioxidant and skin-friendly properties.
Paracoccus bacteria, astaxanthin-rich Phaffia yeast and synthetic astaxanthin are mainly used in the aquaculture sector, while astaxanthin derived from the microalga H. pluvialis is the main source for human applications such as food and drinks.
Excerpts on market growth factors
Aquaculture and animal feed are the main applications, while the carotenoid has been used to color fish and improve animal texture.
The nutraceutical segment is expected to grow rapidly over the forecast period.
Astaxanthin capsules are estimated to register an agile growth rate over the forecast period.
The synthetic source will acquire a significant share of the market.
It is estimated that natural springs will witness an upsurge during the forecast period.
Astaxanthin can be made from natural sources. The high carotenoid yield and low maintenance cost will stimulate the growth of natural sources, which in turn will stimulate the growth of astaxanthin.
Astaxanthin Market Key Players:
Astaxanthin is oligopolistic in nature and dominated by a limited number of key players.
Koninklijke DSM NV is one of the key players in the astaxanthin market. The Heerlen headquarters, which has more than 20,000 employees worldwide, recorded net sales of €8,632 and net profit of €1,781 in 2017.
BASF SE is another conglomerate that generated $816 million in revenue from its operations for the year 2017.
In September 2014, Algatech entered into an R&D agreement with SCHOTT AG, a German company, to increase the productivity of its closed tube culture system.
The Astaxanthin Market report is segmented as shown below:
A. By source:
B. By product
1. Dried Biomass/Powder
C. On request
1. Dietary Supplement/Nutraceuticals
3. Animal health and aquaculture
4. Food and drink
D. by form
2. Dry form
E. By geography (covers more than 12 countries)
F. By entropy
1. Cyanotech Corporation
2.Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co.,Ltd
4.Fuji Chemical Industries Co.,Ltd
5. Divis Laboratories Ltd
6. Beijing Ginko Group (BGG)
7. Igene Biotechnology Inc.
9. Fenchem Biotek Ltd
11. Cardax, Inc.
12. Supreme Biotechnology
13. Parry Nutraceuticals
14. Algae technologies
15. BlueOcean NutraSciences Inc.
16. MicroA AS, EID Parry (India) Ltd
17. Heliae Development, LLC
What can you expect from the report?
Astaxanthin market report is prepared with the main objective to cover the following 20 points:
1. Market size by product categories
2. Market trends
3. Maker Landscape
4. Distribution landscape
5. Price analysis
6. Analysis of the top 10 end users
7. Product Benchmarking
8. Product developments
9. Analysis of mergers and acquisitions
11. Demand Analysis (by Revenue and Volume)
12. Country level analysis (15+)
13. Competitor Analysis
14. Market share analysis
15.Value chain analysis
16. Supply Chain Analysis
18. Current and Future Market Landscape Analysis
19. Opportunity Analysis
20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Does IndustryARC publish any country, geography, or application based reports on the Astaxanthin market?
Yes, we have separate reports as mentioned below:
1. US Astaxanthin Market (2018-2023)
2. Europe Astaxanthin Market (2018-2023)
3. APAC Astaxanthin Market (2018-2023)
4.RoW Market for Astaxanthin (2018-2023)
5. Natural Astaxanthin Market (2018-2023)
6. Synthetic Astaxanthin Market (2018-2023)
7. Biomass Dried/Powder Market for Astaxanthin (2018-2023)
8. Astaxanthin Oil Market (2018-2023)
9. Astaxanthin Soft Gels Market (2018-2023)
10. Liquid Astaxanthin Market (2018-2023)
11. Astaxanthin Dietary Supplements/Nutraceuticals Market (2018-2023)
12. Astaxanthin Cosmetics Market (2018-2023)
13. Animal Health and Aquaculture Market for Astaxanthin (2018-2023)
14. Food and Beverage Market for Astaxanthin (2018-2023)
15. Astaxanthin Food Market (2018-2023)
16. Liquid Astaxanthin Market (2018-2023)
17. Dry Form Market for Astaxanthin (2018-2023)
Does IndustryARC customize these reports and charge extra for limited customization?
Yes, we can customize the report by pulling data from our reports database and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in the application industry or end users.
2. Increase the number of countries in the geography chapter.
3.Find out the market shares of other small businesses or businesses that interest you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interests.
5. Patent Analysis, Pricing, Product Analysis, Product Benchmarking, Value and Supply Chain Analysis can be requested for a country or end-use segment.
Any other major customization can be discussed with our team, we can provide a separate quote based on your requirements. You can drop an email at [email protected] to learn more about our consulting services.
Source by Tripti Jha
Comments are closed.