Credit cards are no longer considered a luxury item and have become a necessity for many people. They are considered plastic money and help people buy the products and services they need. These cards not only provide instant access to credit, but also simplify online shopping. There are many banks and financial institutions in Singapore that offer a variety of credit cards that meet the needs of people from all walks of life and different cards come with different types of features, benefits, fees and interest rates.
Here's an introduction to the top 5 credit cards in Singapore:
1. POSB Card Everyday – This is a card that has been designed to meet everyday shopping needs. It is accompanied by various offers, promotions and discounts for shopping, the booking of taxis, the payment of utility bills, etc. The offer offers users cash discounts for all their purchases. transactions and helps save a lot of money in the process. People aged 21 and over can apply for this card and will not have to pay a lot of annual fees to use the services offered.
2. Citibank Rewards – This is the ideal card for those who wish to benefit from a comprehensive rewards program and earn a decent amount of loyalty points each time they use their card for any transaction. The best part of this card is that it will offer holders discounts in some of the most popular stores of Reebonz, Luxola, etc. Accumulated loyalty points can be redeemed for coupons, gifts and lucrative offers at popular points of sale in Singapore and abroad.
3. A UOB card – United Overseas Bank (UOB), one of the largest banks in Singapore, offers several credit cards popular with Singaporeans. The UOB One Card is one of those popular credit cards available to eligible customers residing in the island. It offers higher cash discounts and allows cardholders to save money each time they use the card for purchases, trips, meals and all other transactions. It can offer customers attractive discounts in more than 800 stores in Singapore.
4. OCBC 365 Credit Card – This is one of the most popular products offered by the Overseas Chinese Banking Corporation (OCBC) in Singapore. With an annual membership fee of less than S $ 200, it can be ideal for those looking for a card with many advantageous features, without the annual fee being very high. However, they will have to have a high annual income to apply for this card. They will benefit from great deals and discounts when they use this card to pay for fuel, shopping, meals, etc.
5. HSBC Revolution – It can be said that it is the best card to earn loyalty points in Singapore. Whenever cardholders spend a dollar with this card for different types of transactions, they earn a minimum of 1 loyalty point. They can even earn higher reward points by using this card to pay for their food and entertainment expenses. It also features fuel benefits and will help customers save money whenever they use it to pay for their fuel expenses.